It is a unique identity number of every citizen of India that is, government of India gives special identity to each and every one of India. It is a validated proof passing from biometrical process, hence most prominent proof of Indian citizen. It is 12 digit unique code which is said as Aadhaar of every Indian. Also used for forensic work as their are bio-metric data of individual. As all the details are filled at the centre and after the eye scan and fingerprints are taken, it takes about 3 months for the card to arrive. Your enrolment with combination of date of birth and time gives you your aadhaar card number.
METHOD TO TRACK AADHAAR
· ONLINE-: It can be tracked online, all you need is to have enrolment number and date and time which means the slip generated at time of registration or enrolment. It needs to be filled in proper correct sequence into the inbox .
STEPS TO TRACK AADHAAR
· You need to visit the Indian Aadhaar website https://uidai.gov.in or the other websites available through your internet browser. As the page opens on your browser ,there will be a option of check Aadhaar status under the option of Aadhaar Enrollment.
· Click on check Aadhaar status and a form will open with three input field box.
· The first field is to fill the Enrollment number.
· The second field is to fill the date and time.
· The third field is to fill the captcha ,which for the security purpose.
· After you have filled all personal information which are Enrollment number, date and time, captcha click on the button check status.
· After the process is done you will be able to see the status of your Aadhaar.
· It is a very important identification proof of every individual of India.
RECEIVING OF AADHAAR CARD
· You can receive your aadhaar card in two ways.
Ø ONLINE -: You can download your card online. Aadhaars are available online and you can download online from the Indian Aadhar website. All you need to visit the website and there will be option to download Aadhaar. Click on the link and fill the forms available. These are Aadhaar number, name on Aadhaar registration form, phone number or email . Then fill the alphabets. After that you will get the OTP for verification . Enter the OTP and you will get your Aadhaar card, then click on option download and the Aadhaar card will be downloaded.
Ø OFFLINE-: You will also receive your Aadhaar offline through Indian postal service.
USES OF AADHAAR CARD
· There several purposes for which it can be used. It is very beneficial in various sectors, some of these are -:
Ø In subsidy schemes- There are various subsidy schemes such as LPG available. The aadhaar cards are linked to the bank accounts for this purpose. The money after subsidy is transferred to those account which is connected with Aadhar card.
Ø It is used for verification proof like while applying for passport you can use it as verification proof.